Candece joined the Interform team in 2005 and she has never looked back! She loves her job! She works with the most amazing clients and pretty cool co-workers. Being creative and taking a concept or thought and turning it into something amazing, is truly the great part of her job. It keeps her from pressing the ‘snooze’ button each day.
Candece is one of only a few “girls/ladies” on the Interform Sales team, She learned very quickly how to hold her own with all these boys around the office, not much slips by her.
Her organization skills and attention to detail is something she prides herself for and is something that makes its presence felt with her clients…give it a shot, you won’t regret it.
Candece married her soul mate and best friend, Todd. She is the proud Mother of 4 amazing kids. Stephen, Morgan, Maddie, Tevis.
She have 4 passions in life: Family, work, sports – more specifically THE University of Utah and Atlanta Braves, and going to concerts! SHE LOVES traveling around the country to watch Keith Urban and George Strait.
Interesting Facts about Candece
- Her 4 Children are 18 months apart from the oldest to the youngest. (ask her…it’s a great story!)
- She tried Rosetta Stone and Rosetta gave up on her before she could give up on Rosetta.
- She never shows up to the airport later than 2 hours prior to a flight…she likes to call it being early, while others classify it as a traveler’s anxiety.
- Misophonia is real…seriously look it up.
- She avoids infomercials about under-privileged children because she wants to adopt them all and apparently that really isn’t possible.
- She allowed her husband to convince her to visit Ecuador for a humanitarian project and LOVED it. They now are starting a non-profit to help Ecuadorian children obtain an education and life skills.
- She has mad 4-wheeling skills! She can beat out most of her family with ” do you dare” races!