Michelle has lived in Utah her whole life. She graduated from Davis High & University of Utah with a degree in Business w/ emphasis in Marketing.
Michelle was born and raised in the (LDS) church and loves the gospel. She loves that family is essential to God’s plan. She has a very close extended family and it’s awesome the support they give each other. Michelle lives in Kaysville and has for most of her life with the exception of a few years when she first got married.
Michelle is married with three girls- Maliayli (18) Morgan (15) and Presley (9). Her husband’s name is Alan. She has been married 27 years this year!!
She has six siblings.
Michelle loves to run, bike (mountain), paddleboard and is just learning to surf! , snowboard, ski (water & snow), beach, soccer, hiking. She loves the outdoors!! Her guilty pleasure is any of the Real Housewives, & Bachelor or Bachelorette.
Interesting Facts about Michelle
- She broke two State records in High School for track!
- She has had the opportunity to travel and see many places in the world. Including France, Turkey, Greece, Greek Islands, Australia, Canada, Mexico, Costa Rica, Fiji, Outside of the country & Most states in the U.S.
- Her husband is from Alaska & they met on a blind date, after he served a mission to Utah. (Didn’t know him on mission).
- She started working at her Dad’s Ice Cream shop (Baskin Robbins) at 13, where she had to pay for everything except room & board on her own. A valuable lesson in life to learn to be Independent.
- She has played in a roller hockey league, soccer leagues & softball leagues with friends she has had since Kindergarten.
- Her favorite is her Family.
- One Direction songs make her cry – weird??